Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Walk of Shame

So let me explain the title-As you "dive down" to the depth usually 16 ft in the hyperbaric chamber you have to pop your ears. I usually just chew gum and swallow and it's fine. Although there have been a couple of times, one being this morning that I could not clear them and had to get out. I like to call this event of having to come out of the chamber "the walk of shame".

On a whole different note-Christian had one of those ok days. He had 6 seizures but did some great work in physical therapy.

I included videos of him on hands and knees and the way he is bringing his head up is great! Lots of neck muscles being used.

The other vidoes are more walking and sitting.

We've gained a new boy and his grandma this week. They will start PT next week because we are leaving. They are very sweet and remind of my bootheel family and friends because of their accent. They are from memphis, TN.

I miss you all and keep up the prayers. Everyday is a new day and I believe that God still has more to come for Christian!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I just wanted you to know that I enjoy this web site....... It lets us know what's going on with Christian's progress. We love you and are praying for you and your family daily. Sheila Bell Grantham