Tuesday, February 17, 2009

last week in kc


I'm including videos from yesterday and today. I did more recording with our camcorder so there's not a lot to post as far as pics go.

Christian did some great walking today. I can't remember how many consecutive steps??

The videos are of him sitting up in his stroller-he used to let his head drop forward and not be able to hold his body up. I was very impressed with the way he was sitting up.

The other video is of him practicing standing at the red table. He's been playing with the tambourine instead of just eating it like he tries to do with most toys.
Today has been a great day. He's only had 2 seizures. He also seemed to be more vocal and aware of me and his surroundings today.


4 comments:

Tara said...

FANTASTIC!!! Haven't watched the videos yet but just had to shout first! The last week is so exciting b/c everything comes together. If all we got out of Lilly was how much more aware she is after HBOT I would be tickled pink! That in itself is huge for us as parents. We really feel like they are a part of our world more. And they say you see more improvements for a couple of months! I can't wait for you guys to get home and get back into your groove and see what else you see! Keep up the hard work Christian!! He is very lucky to have parents like the two of you!!

Tara said...

ok..just watched the videos...WOW! He was doing awesome sitting up! That is great! And he looked so big standing..playing with toys and not eating them is huge! Keep it up!

amber said...

Hey Robyn! I just found your blog through Addie's and I wanted to say what an amazing mom you are!! Christian is doing such a great job!

Christian is such a cutie! I think you have a musician on your hands! He is also sitting up so well!!

Love the blog!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Great job big boy!!! You are so strong! We can't wait to see you soon!
Lisa