Saturday, February 21, 2009

THANK YOU

Our time in KC is over. I'm ready to go home but sad to leave my friends that I've made here. It feels kind of like when you were a kid and went to camp and made friends and then had to leave them. Although back then I wasn't responsible for another human being. Remember that song "make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"??? please tell me some of you have heard that song. Anyways I'm also excited to get back to my family and friends in Ozark. I still like hotel life. The staff has been wonderful and very accommodating. I will miss my TLC channel and the Internet. We will continue the blog site so keep checking it.

Thank You
Those 2 words do not seem adequate enough to express what many people have done to get us here for this therapy. You have played a part in improving Christian's life and we are forever grateful! We can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of 09! We hope to come back to KC sometime this summer for a second round of treatment. Also be ready for the 2nd annual "Dodging to Make a Difference" Dodgeball Tournament in September or October. If you didn't make it last year, you don't want to miss it in O9.

Hyperbaric Healing Institute
Thank you for all that you've done for Christian while we've been here. Tiffany-thank you for your patience and willingness to push Christian to do new things. I will miss pushing you on the swing and laughing about everything and nothing at all. Megan-i will miss you and the 3 hours a day we spent together.(sometimes only 1 and half depending on my ears:)) You know more about me than you probably ever wanted to know. I may have gone crazy without you there to laugh with. Dave-as Garret would say -your a great pilot Mr.Dave! Maybe one day I could be a diving attendant or perhaps wand the divers for contraband such as quarters, ronald mcdonald tags,hotel keys, shoes, handwarmers, make up, lotion, ohhhh and lighters:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great time in KC! We have loved watching the videos and reading the blog. Ethan asks often how Christian did today! Can't wait to hear how these new changes affect your every day life...and the new improvements he is bound to make in the next few months! We love you and are continuing to pray. Shannon

Anonymous said...

Robyn and Christian!!
I wanted to thank you for your thank you lol (too many thank yous?) We are already missing you terribly at HHI and I know you do too judging from all the texts Susan got this morning ; ) Look forward to seeing you both soon!