Friday, April 15, 2011

days 8-10

Since I last posted Christian has continued to show improvement in his leg weight lifting, standing, and walking. I posted a video of him lifting weights so you can get an idea of what I mean by that. Brandy is explaining why he is doing this. Also he has been doing work in the 'cage'. Yes i said cage. That's what it is called. The pictures of him with the harness and bungy cords is work done in the cage. You will also see video of him working on standing more on one foot. This just gives his legs the idea that they can be independent of each other. I can't believe we only have one week left! The video of him on the bicycle is of him actually pushing down on the pedal to make it go. She is getting his foot to the top and then having him push. ps-the lack of shorts on a couple of videos is due to them getting wet! promise i put shorts on my boy:)




No comments: