Friday, November 6, 2009

First week at the Kenny Rogers Center




Hello everyone. My we have been busy so that's why i'm just posting some updates. We had the dodgeball tournament and then left for Kansas City to get hyperbaric oxygen treatments which we had to leave early because Christian got an ear infection. We will return later for more treatments. Now we are in Sikeston (my hometown) and Christian is getting intense physical therapy 3 hours a day, everyday for 3 weeks. I am blown away by how hard he works and doesn't complain. I was suprised he made it that long the first day. The center is amazing and his therapist Brandy is equally amazing. I'm including some pics and video. The first 2 are of christian being like his daddy and lifting weights! She is trying to strengthen his legs muscles and butt muscles (quads, hamstrings, and glutes).




No comments: