Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Times with my friends

These are my friends-Sam, Addie, Ella, and Sophie. This is usually what it looks like when our moms try to make us get together and take a picture! Who knew a recliner could hold 5 people! I love it when the girls run around and scream. It makes me smile. And Sam and I just like to swap toys to chew on. This is an old picture. I'm 21 months old now and I was about16 months here. So I have to tell the little funny story that was produced by Miss Sophie. About 2 weeks ago her mom, me, christian , and sophie were playing in the floor and Sophie was singing to Christian and looking at him while Lisa and I talk. Then Sophie turns to her mom and says "Mom-Christian has eyes". You see Sophie prays for Christians eyes so that he can see and in her 3 yr old mind I'm sure she was thinking "why did you say he can't see if he has eyes". So Lisa reminds her that his brain has an owwwey. And Sophie says "yeah but he has eye". I love the thoughts of the little children. Thanks for your prayers Sophie.

No comments: