Friday, January 23, 2009

Kansas City here we come!

I never realized just how much packing it would take to leave for a month. Now I know! Every part of the car was filled plus daddy brought a load in his truck. Mostly Christian's equipment takes up a lot of room. The drive up was fairly smooth. Christian slept a whopping 30 mins! But then went back to sleep for 40min.

We start treatment on Monday. I went over today to sign some papers. We are just settling in to our new home. My friend Leah who lives here came to visit today. And she also brought me a toothbrush! Don't we always forget that? Here's a pic and video of us leaving.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My lands you are packed to the gills. It is so good to see the old boy back. Smiling and content!

I am praying for you have a great weekend - and a good start to this adventure.

Love ya
Sarah