Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i wanna hold your hand

Monday went ok. Christian seemed to not be himself. And later that night he woke up every 2 hrs due to being congested so he's a little sick nothing bad but we took tues off to let him rest. He was pretty blah on tues. But today he did really well with what we worked on.

new walker
Today we worked more in the walker you will see on the video. I like this one because it keeps his body in ailignment and he just walks more correclty in it. He's still slow but that's ok he's getting more used to it.

Today I had one of those moments where I thought wow this is new -never done this. As Christian walked in this walker I held his hand. It's just something that I've never experienced-Christian being upright, moving, and holding his hand. It was a delightful treat for me and he seemed to enjoy it. Enjoy walking hand in hand with your child! This wasn't one of the best video's but I didn't catch him on camera the other times today when he was walking.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..I am so excited you were able to experience this with Christian. You can tell he is working so hard and making great progress. The Parks fam