Monday, July 13, 2009

No hands mom



"I love america"!
My cousins-Kourtney, Ethan, and Gavin





We were so excited to watch Christian sit by himself for 45 seconds while propping on his hands. He has never done this. It was cool to see him do something independent and to just watch him without doing assisting him.

The other pics are from I Love America event in Springfield over the 4th of July. He had a great time with his family and friends. The fireworks were beautiful and couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. The hayfield that it was in did nothing for his allergies but o well that's temporary.

This is me sitting without mommy's help.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love it!!! I have waited impatiently for this video. Thank you! You can hear the joy in your voice and Christian sure is proud too!! He is doing great and I'm so happy God introduced us!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This video made me smile and cry. He is making some progress. I had the kids come watch it and they were so excited to see it. Can't wait to hear all that happens on this trip. Leah

Julie said...

Wow Christian you're doing fantastic! I know the angels in heavens are clapping and celebrating with you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Big C---you are doing so good!

MAMA