Friday, September 12, 2008

First time for everything

This is my first time ever to blog and I have to give all the credit to Christie-she's my computer mentor. So thank you Christie. I'm actually very excited to do this because I love writing and sharing my thoughts. We all have those days when we witness something so random, beautiful, touching, sad, joyous, etc.... and think i wish there would have been someone else here to witness that. And so now i can pass it on--enjoy the ride.
I also hope to learn how to put pictures on this-maybe that can be lesson #2 from Christie. For now you'll just have to enjoy my words.

Funny story-one of my friends who shall remain nameless gave me a great laugh for the day. She was at a last minute stop at wal-mart with 2 kids still in pj's and a lady approaches her and says ma'am you have something on your bottom. She reaches down to find her 1 yr olds cereal bar from breakfast had made a home on her butt! Just a little shopping and cereal bar on the butt. I hope today finds you with no food items attached to you!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Robyn, I love the title "robynsrambling" what a great way to stay in touch! Julie H

Christie's Corner said...

Love the blog! Thanks for the shout. That is hilarious about the cereal bar...I'm sure most mom's have crazy funny stories just like that. At least someone had the heart to tell her!

The Ferber Family said...

love the blog! congrats on joining us computer geeks ;o)

Abi' K. said...

Great to see you join the world of us BlOgGerS!!! Sometimes I dream about what I am going to post. Sick. I know! Check out ours anytime! -abs

kmoore said...

Very good Robyn. Welcome to the 21st century. NExt week I will teach you how to use the camera in your new phone. :) kerry