Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pics of Christian and Bryant (on the way)


My friend Jenica tooks some precious pictures to remember the pregnancy. She did a great job! Thanks!
Christian is doing great. We are on day 87 of the diet and he is down to about 4-8 seizures a day. We are excited about that. He is much more vocal! Let's us know he is Hungry Now!!
School is going well. He seems to not dislike it so that always a plus! It's still hard to let others work with him when I've done that everyday for 3 and a half years.
It's odd to think that soon I will have 2 sons to love. I know that Christian and Bryant will learn lots from each other. It will be odd to see 2 in the backseat or say I have boy(s) instead of a boy. Eric and I can't wait to spread the love.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this Robyn! Christian and Bryant are very lucky little boys! And you and Eric lucky parents. Christian will be awesome big brother!

Mom